News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Intel Core i9-11900K excels in PassMark single-threaded performance but succumbs to the AMD Ryzen 5000 series in other CPU Mark metrics

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2021, 13:10:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i9-11900K has posted the highest single-threaded rating on PassMark, putting it 6% ahead of the Core i7-11700K and 7% beyond the Ryzen 7 5800X. AMD's Vermeer processors retain a massive lead in other PassMark metrics, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Intel-Core-i9-11900K-excels-in-PassMark-single-threaded-performance-but-succumbs-to-the-AMD-Ryzen-5000-series-in-other-CPU-Mark-metrics.516869.0.html

Gumby

Spunjji

Quote from: Gumby on January 25, 2021, 13:40:13
I don't put much value on PassMark or UserBenchmark. Both are worse than Geekbench.

The fact that they quote a "yearly running cost" based on the TDP is laughable. We all know these things will be guzzling down nearly twice the power of their AMD competitors for a similar level of performance.

Joe

All I do is browse the internet and write excel and word docs. I couldn't care less about multicore performance..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview