News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked pictures of the Google Pixel 5 Pro appear online

Started by Redaktion, December 09, 2020, 14:25:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pictures of an apparent Pixel 5 Pro have appeared on /LEAKS. Apparently, the Pixel 5 Pro has no visible front-facing camera, which has lead to speculation that it has an under-screen one. Not all seems right with the leak, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-pictures-of-the-Google-Pixel-5-Pro-appear-online.508695.0.html

anonim

Seriously? It would probably be Redmi K20/K30 Pro, aka Mi 9T Pro/Poco X2 Pro. Both has no punch hole, fully customizable roms everywhere, and dual sims.

Jibbles

QuoteThere would be no problem with releasing a device in 2021 with a Snapdragon 865 or Snapdragon 865 Plus, but it would be an odd move for a major Android OEM like Google to do.
That is the one thing about this leak that sounds like a Google move. Odd article all around.

Rodd Clarkson

Oh come on. This is just a pixel 5 upside down. With images rotated 180°.

They couldn't even be bothered taking if the case before staging the shots

Hideki

HelloThere

This is just ridiculous lol. Look at the case, you can see where the gap would be for the speaker grill. This is just an upside down Pixel 5. There's an app for being able to rotate the screen content by 180.  ::)

Ugnius

Isn't that a Poco F2 Pro with Pixel Experience or smth? I mean, I have the Poco F2 Pro right here, in my hands and can't spot a difference... It's even the case that you get in the box.

Openjaws

Common this is either a Mi9T/Poco F2 pro with pixel experience.  It can't be a pixel rotated 180° cuz u can see the earpiece speaker on the first pic and the bottom notch of a pixel is not that thin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview