News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve Devices confirms that its upcoming launch is for the V 2020

Started by Redaktion, November 28, 2020, 17:56:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Earlier, Eve Devices had hinted that its next product event would be for its long-hyped second-gen convertible PC, the V 2020. Now, the OEM has confirmed that this is the case. It has also teased the device with some specs and pre-order details.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-Devices-confirms-that-its-upcoming-launch-is-for-the-V-2020.506564.0.html

John Brackley

Another article about Eve Tech with 0 mention of actual reality of their products and the fleet of people who got scammed / never got their money back.
This smells of lawsuit, NotebookCheck. Keep your editors in the truthful line !

John Smith

I agree.  By advertising for Eve without actually stating it's an advertisement, you are ruining the reputation of notebookcheck.

When you run the report on the day that it's released (and people are considering spending $300), can you report it honestly?

Notebookcheck did advertise Eve's "Flash sales" for their original Vs, where individuals spent $2000 and received nothing in return.  Of course, it wasn't known at that time that Eve was ripping off customers, but it is now.  Please don't be responsible for customers losing their money again.

Thomas Lambert

Unfortunately, I am still waiting to get my screen repaired... Since 2018. I have followed up 20ish times and they are looking into it and will reply when they have an update.... Smh

Digitalguy

Honestly I doubt that this time they will not deliver their products. They made big mistakes but that's what they were IMO, mistakes, not scams. They have every interest to deliver, because a second round of mistakes would be deadly for them. Having said that, problem is not that they don't deliver IMO, problem is quality control. How good will the quality be this time? (the first Eve had lots of quality issues).
Personally I won't put any money in the project before some long term reviews and I don't care about " price will continue rising periodically as the product gets closer to shipping.  "
I think they deserve a second chance, but at the same time they don't deserve that people pay in advance (even if fan will do it anyway at their own risk). If the Eve 2 turns out to be really good, I'll wait a good sale, but won't buy in advance nor at full price, since I dislike their policy.

Andy C

Another Eve Advertisement! Thanks Notebookcheck. I'm glad we can count on you to continue telling your readers to support a company that stole money from hundreds to thousands of people.

Alas, why would anyone buy this? It's delivery is Q3 2021 and by that time, there will be new CPUs available. Count on Eve Devices / Eve Distribution to deliver a product with old technology and charge premium prices for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview