News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Intel Core i7-11370H appears on Geekbench as a quad-core processor with a 4.79 GHz boost clock

Started by Redaktion, November 18, 2020, 20:58:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i7-11370H has made an appearance on Geekbench, confirming that Intel has quad-core SKUs planned for its Tiger Lake-H series. The Core i7-11370H can boost up to 4.79 GHz and enjoys a healthy lead over the Core i5-10300H. Single-core performance is also well up on Comet Lake-H processors, but comparisons with AMD APUs are not as rosy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Intel-Core-i7-11370H-appears-on-Geekbench-as-a-quad-core-processor-with-a-4-79-GHz-boost-clock.505063.0.html

expresspotato

I struggle with this... Don't get me wrong I enjoy my i7 desktop and my i7 laptop, but Apple's new M1 chip smokes these new chips at 1/3rd the power... Some compile times and battery benchmarks prove this. 91% battery left on the Macbook M1 and 30% left on the intel... Yikes!

vrdev

Well said, although I'm NOT enjoying my i7, mostly due to the whiny fan.

But furthermore, I'm guessing there will be a couple weeks within the entire next couple YEARS where Intel will have some result that prompts the impression "yeah, not bad." Every other week, for the entire next couple YEARS at least will be exactly like this feeling. You'll look at the numbers and go: "meh, it's no AMD/Apple."

And after the last several pathetic years of hitting a brick wall, it's certainly time for a change.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview