News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech ERGO M657 wireless trackball mouse reduces fatigue with less movement

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2020, 12:00:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Logitech has rolled out its latest trackball-based mouse. The ERGO M575 is designed for use in small spaces and also aims to reduce arm and hand fatigue with thumb-based scrolling greatly reducing overall movement and effort.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-ERGO-M657-wireless-trackball-mouse-reduces-fatigue-with-less-movement.500201.0.html

Timmeh

Why does the title say M657, but the article is about the M575, and the link to buy it goes to the MX ERGO which isn't even the right product? I don't think an M657 even exists. And the M575 and MX ERGO are definitely different products.

brian wille

It is important that writers of news and web content have an ability spell correctly....least that's what I LEARNT in graduate school.

D

Quote from: brian wille on October 30, 2020, 14:04:15
It is important that writers of news and web content have an ability spell correctly....least that's what I LEARNT in graduate school.
. Are you joking here? Surely you understand that a comment where you poke fun at editorial mistakes must at least be grammatically accurate? For starters you used the ellipsis wrong. Usual practice is to use three dots with a space either side. You also missed out the word 'to' in the first sentence. Such an amateur. Stick to searching for truffles in the mud and leave the professional tech writers to do their job. That way YOUR lack of skill with the English language will not be called into question.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview