News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Renoir Mobile Tuning 1.0.0 quick test: overclocking and underclocking the Ryzen 4000H/U APUs

Started by Redaktion, October 15, 2020, 17:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In this quick test, we attempt to overclock and underclock the Ryzen 5 4600U APU powering a Huawei RedmiBook 16 from Huawei using the new Renoir Mobile Tuning 1.0.0. Underclocking worked like a breeze, but the Renoir-U APU in question shows no overclocking potential. We suspect that the Renoir-H APUs may be more overclocking-friendly.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Renoir-Mobile-Tuning-1-0-0-quick-test-overclocking-and-underclocking-the-Ryzen-4000H-U-APUs.498094.0.html

RinzImpulse

Bogdan Solca

Keaton Blomquist

Fantastic article!
I was really honestly quite surprised to see an article on my application. There are some bugs as:
Quotewe kept getting greeted by a few error message every time we opened up the app.
Renoir Mobile Tuning started out as a Very simple application but it quickly turned into a feature creep nightmare. I think I'm happy with the overall hard functionality of the application and I am going to be rewriting the entire app to help with these issues.
Renoir Mobile Tuning is also getting backwards and forwards compatibility added in now as it's just a matter of me transferring my knowledge to code.

I would love to see a follow up article on RMT after the transformation to Ryzen Mobile Tuning is complete.

WILLIAM FISCHER

I scored significantly better with my 4500u. I also used renoir mobile tuning utility. 8)
My score was (5356) multi thread and mid 1100s single core

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview