News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 14 laptop review - With Nvidia GPU against AMD

Started by Redaktion, October 24, 2020, 07:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 is available in a 14-inch version with both AMD and Intel processors. In this test, we want to find out whether the Intel model with the dedicated GPU from Nvidia is the better choice, or whether it's better to go for a Ryzen processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Slim-7-14-laptop-review-With-Nvidia-GPU-against-AMD.499046.0.html

hahaha

More Intel laptop reviews.

I am absolutely convinced that there are NO AMD laptops out there.

Please remind me when was your last AMD based laptop review?

How many Intel based laptop reviews from that date until now?

Based on Intel's last financial results, they need all the help they can get. They are about to completely lose the desktop gaming market.

Al Horford

Finally! a comprehensive review of the intel version of this laptop.

Thank you very much!

Laptop user

Another great review!

Please could you clarify something about this part "But as soon as you put load either on the CPU or the GPU, it immediately jumps to the maximum level and also becomes very clearly audible at 41.5 dB(A)" - does the fan spin up high with light loads like watching a video (either local or streaming ng), and with brief loads like opening a program? Or is it only under more sustained loads? I'm fine with loud noise under heavy/sustained loads but I can't stand a fan spining up and down all the time with normal use.

Many thanks

Hujulika

If you want to game a lot, you will most definitely avoid MX350 dear reviewer.

Mikita

I have another version of this Yoga 14-IIL with the same CPU (i7-1065G7), but with MX250. What can say - it's a great laptop overall. Build to last, absolutely quite during video/browsing/working, can get a bit shhhh during game load. MX250 is an absolute crap, however. So I got back to playing old dinosaur games like Warlords Battlecry III, Heroes III, etc. So, if you want it for work, multimedia and dinosaur gaming - go get it. For AAA gaming, better take something with at least 1650 or 5500X. Or, even better, - play AAA games on PC :) really, for around 500 bucks you can assemble PC that will absolutely destroy any laptop below 2k (10100F, 16Gb RAM, RX580/590/1660s).

LWT

Don't be a numpty. They review what they're sent.

Literally every article on NBR tells you to buy the AMD version instead. Even THIS article.

Read the conclusion.

A

Again confirms the MX Nvidia line is pretty much a wash offering performance close to igpus while eating up more battery life.

VINOD DIAS

Grettings,

in want to know whether the thuinderbolt port in Intel version is Thunderbolt port 3 or normal. if it is normal then can we transfer the data or can we connect to the Dingle so we can access USB and external monitors.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview