News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazfit Bip U: New Apple Watch lookalike with 9 days of battery life to begin shipping from October 16 for under ~US$50

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2020, 19:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Amazfit Bip U will begin shipping on October 16, and it looks remarkably like the Apple Watch. The Bip U has a 1.43-inch display and a 255 mAh battery that Amazfit promises will last up to 9 days between charges.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazfit-Bip-U-New-Apple-Watch-lookalike-with-9-days-of-battery-life-to-begin-shipping-from-October-16-for-under-US-50.497553.0.html

Robert K Patterson

It's chinese made - don't do it!  they're killers and want to conquer the world.  Remember-the chinese virus. Never again ' let"em pound sand. No cheaply made (on the backs of slaves) junk from these killers.

ttdg

I am using since some months the watch Amazfit bip , an excellent watch with a long battery life before recharging.
I will order the Bip U version as soon as it is available.

Dissapointed

Amazfit watches are substandard and overpriced, I bought one and the back cover fell off, amazfit blamed me for taking it off, when asked about the warranty I was told it would cost to much for me to send it to china and pay for the repair and was told to " just buy a new watch" so there warranty is nonexistent and watches end up being a paper weight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview