News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Lenovo ThinkPad T15p features GTX 1050 & better upgradability in a thicker chassis

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2020, 11:03:46

Previous topic - Next topic

J_L

Quote from: Benjamin Herzig on August 05, 2020, 00:00:07
Quote from: J_L on August 04, 2020, 23:54:18Surprisingly, there are still more hits for "1050" instead of 1650 via Ctrl+F. At least 1650 would be what I assume is the actual GPU...
Sorry about that - the spec sheet quite clearly names the GTX 1050, so that was just a typo. I guess my brain also could not comprehend at first why the GTX 1050 is used here ;D
No problem, I realized soon after my post but it was too late. It'd just be bizarre to use a 1050 at this point. And I just noticed "MX330" as well, but not on spec sheet. Either way, I must admit a Ryzen version would be more interesting for me as well.

Jeannique

It would appear that this laptop is out on the market. When can we expect a review of the 6 cores and 8 cores models?

Freddell

On the SPEC sheet it says 68Wh battery but on the youtube "Lenovo ThinkPad T15P Unboxing, Disassembly and Review" teardown you can clearly read 5655mAh on the battery. Can you clarify if this i your review?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview