News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Redmi 9 is the price-to-performance champion among the budget smartphone

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2020, 20:01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The most noteworthy thing in our review of the Redmi 9 was the hardware package. Despite a low price of 130 Euros (MSRP: 150 Euros), the Xiaomi smartphone comes with a very reasonable specifications sheet. It even features an NFC chip.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Redmi-9-is-the-price-to-performance-champion-among-the-budget-smartphone.494261.0.html

angelo hufana

i bought the redmi 9 phone last august and ever since first day ive been experiencing lags like the camera, when i open the app it always freezes resulting to app crashing and i always eneded up rebooting my phone again and again its good for gaming but its not that great because again it lags, i wish i never have bought this phone :(

Paulo

Quote from: angelo hufana on September 18, 2020, 11:51:36
i bought the redmi 9 phone last august and ever since first day ive been experiencing lags like the camera, when i open the app it always freezes resulting to app crashing and i always eneded up rebooting my phone again and again its good for gaming but its not that great because again it lags, i wish i never have bought this phone :(

That's not the phone's problem. I have one, nerfed the animations back to 0.5x and it works amazing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview