News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkBook 13s in review: Battery life or performance? You decide.

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2021, 05:02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's ThinkBook 13s disappointed with strong performance drops at first, but it recovered thanks to Performance Mode. Still: AMD's Ryzen 4 remains unmatched. The true strength of the 13-incher lies in the display, while maintenance has been toned down.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkBook-13s-in-review-Battery-life-or-performance-You-decide.513800.0.html

Mathew

"and it only shows selective weaknesses in games."

If it works horrily in games, slower than the slowest Nvidia GPU from 3-4 years ago, perhaps you should stop gloating about it.

I can't stop laughing. Very happy that AMD got rid of that leech Raja Koduri.

Artyom

Gaming is the most stupid reason to buy this)

More interesting to read a review about the version with 2K display.

Lol haha

Wow, a laptop reviewer who doesn't realize that 2560 x1600 is actually a 16:10.  A pretty big error in your review, since it's what makes this laptop pretty special and one of the few.
Also, per their website the battery is 56wh, not 55wh.  How about a little better attention to detail?  Thanks.

alexsimson

Hey, after seeing the model and carefully choosing it. I just want to know if I can run roblox fps games like counter blox on this laptop in the highest settings or not?

Mr Twister

Good article and the laptop seems good too. The PSREF website does list a different display for the laptop though. A 1920x1200 16:10 WUXGA panel with a 1000:1 contrast. I can understand that this is probably too little, too late for the article. I'm surprised the contrast is twice as good as they specified.

Lomas

As already pointed out, it's amazing how many times this review mentions "1920x1080 16:9" even though it's evident from the photos this is 16:10, and indeed the "LatencyMon YouTube 4K" screenshot is 1920x1200. This doesn't give me much confidence in the review, if you can't even get the screen's aspect ratio and resolution right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview