News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

From Twitter to "X": Elon Musk's overpaid acquisition has more to it than meets the eye

Started by Redaktion, June 21, 2023, 10:55:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

One app to rule them all. Increasing proliferation of AI-generated content into large social platforms like Twitter is fast blurring the lines between fake news and credible information. Musk's US$44 billion Twitter acquisition may be down-valued today, but the potential that the platform holds for evolving into a one-stop "everything X app" and assessing journalistic credibility cannot be undermined.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/From-Twitter-to-X-Elon-Musk-s-overpaid-acquisition-has-more-to-it-than-meets-the-eye.727080.0.html

Ish

If that shitstain is involved with it, any sensible person will avoid it. Just going to be yet another echo chamber for conspiratorial right-wing human garbage.

OneMinus

Now we know who you got that Dirty Sanchez from.. You still think Elon's a visionary even though he clearly demonstrates what a dickhead he is day in and day out 🤣🤣🤣 I almost feel bad for you. Pathetic.

oreogobbler420

What is this trash article even allowed on this website? I do appreciate the lack of mention of several terrible management decisions (not paying rent in the Twitter HQ, losing 80%+ of his staff) pandering to literal fascist and conspiracy-theorist on the site, as well as the fact that X-corps is nothing more than a way for Musk to avoid all the labour laws he infringed by making a new company outside of California (IMO).

But sure, enlighten me on how the possibility on making AI Trump and AI Biden making out in ChatGPT is going to be essential for the future.

Also, rich to even say his "assessing journalistic credibility cannot be undermined" just as Twitter has been working to suppress speech and content in countries like Turkey and India.

L-O-L

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview