News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG’s upcoming 32UN650-W 4K FreeSync monitor could be a good pick for creatives and gamers alike

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2020, 16:07:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LG recently unveiled its upcoming 32UN650-W 4K HDR10 monitor with FreeSync. Featuring 95 percent DCI-P3 coverage, the 32UN650-W looks to be a good compromise for creatives who game on the side.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-s-upcoming-32UN650-W-4K-FreeSync-monitor-could-be-a-good-pick-for-creatives-and-gamers-alike.489328.0.html

No

Yeahhhhhhh this isn't a gaming monitor, at all, in the slightest. It has a 5ms response time you fool, go back to your Xbox.

Dallas Grant

This is the problem with monitors these days, we don't need an do all screen, designers won't use this as it's not that colour accurate, gamers who t use it because 60hz, manufacturers need to separate their focus, design a good creative monitor and then design a good gaming monitor, don't try and combine them, you just end up with a sub par monitor on both sides, I don't know what the cost is/will be but it's too much.

Arjun

Quote from: No on August 22, 2020, 19:52:30
Yeahhhhhhh this isn't a gaming monitor, at all, in the slightest. It has a 5ms response time you fool, go back to your Xbox.
I'm running an RTX 2070 Super/Ryzen 3900X build connected to a 55-in Philips 6100 series 4K TV. It has a response time of roughly 8ms. Do I play competitive multiplayer shooters on this setup with Steam Controller? No. Do I use it most of the time I game because it's really immersive? Yes. I have a QNIX VA monitor secondary and, as with most VA panels, response rate isn't fantastic. But it's absolutely not something you'd notice unless you A/B tested it. And it's not something that'd matter unless all you do is play competitive shooters. The image quality, HDR, and FreeSync support alone make this a pretty good crossover option, assuming the price is right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview