News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stable MIUI 12 update arrives for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S in India as OS upgrade lands on Mi 8 and is extended for the Mi 9T and Redmi K20

Started by Redaktion, July 31, 2020, 18:36:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The stable MIUI 12 update has arrived for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S in India. Additionally, Xiaomi has upgraded the Mi 8 and has expanded the rollout of its latest OS for the Mi 9T and Redmi K20 in Europe.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stable-MIUI-12-update-arrives-for-the-Redmi-Note-7-and-Redmi-Note-7S-in-India-as-OS-upgrade-lands-on-Mi-8-and-is-extended-for-the-Mi-9T-and-Redmi-K20.483737.0.html

Harsh sharma

When will the MIUI 12 update be available for Redmi Note 7 Pro, its already available for 7 and 7s

Samaneh

I have mi 9t and my phone reached  this amazing software, it is really fantastic I love it thanks a lot for your effortless of your engineering.

kowshikkumar

frankly

Will this V12.0.2.0.QFJEUXM update for my Redmi K20PRO help me overcome the bugs in MIUI global 12.0.1 stable 12.0.1.0 ( QFKMIXM) ?because I am stuck. One of the bugs crashes after: settings> system update... >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview