Register
Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: Stable MIUI 12 update arrives for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S in India as OS upgrade lands on Mi 8 and is extended for the Mi 9T and Redmi K20  (Gelesen 1579 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
The stable MIUI 12 update has arrived for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S in India. Additionally, Xiaomi has upgraded the Mi 8 and has expanded the rollout of its latest OS for the Mi 9T and Redmi K20 in Europe.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stable-MIUI-12-update-arrives-for-the-Redmi-Note-7-and-Redmi-Note-7S-in-India-as-OS-upgrade-lands-on-Mi-8-and-is-extended-for-the-Mi-9T-and-Redmi-K20.483737.0.html

Deepak Gupta

• Gast
When Redmi Note 8 Pro get miui12 over OTA in India

Harsh sharma

• Gast
When will the MIUI 12 update be available for Redmi Note 7 Pro, its already available for 7 and 7s

Samaneh

• Gast
I have mi 9t and my phone reached  this amazing software, it is really fantastic I love it thanks a lot for your effortless of your engineering.

kowshikkumar

• Gast
Can I know how to install this software in note 7s once I'm done with downloaded zip file

Pintu Gohain

• Gast
When miui 12 will be available for Redmi Note 9 pro

Sanjeev

• Gast
Mi note 5 Pro me nhai ay

Anh quân

• Gast
Sao xiaomi redmi note 8 trả thấy có gì vậy trời

frankly

• Einsteiger NB
Will this V12.0.2.0.QFJEUXM update for my Redmi K20PRO help me overcome the bugs in MIUI global 12.0.1 stable 12.0.1.0 ( QFKMIXM) ?because I am stuck. One of the bugs crashes after: settings> system update... >:D

Uppunutala vasu

• Gast
we want redmi y3 update version miui 12

Sharan

• Gast
How to install after downloading file

Sai00suriya

• Gast
When does pocof1 get miui 12 update

Wilyn toribio

• Gast
Cuando le llegará Miui 12 a mi redmi note 9

SHAHID AKHTAR

• Gast
When MIUI 12 is  available on note 9 pro max....?

Akshat Panchal

• Gast
What about Redmi Note 7pro

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska