News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

14-15 NTB für einen Gartenarchitekt, 400-800 EUR

Started by Asanoth, July 28, 2020, 08:19:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Asanoth

Hello,
I would like to ask for a tip on a laptop for a landscape architect. This is a replacement for the HP Elitebook 8740p. Use Office + NBL Landscape Designer. Rather basic user (not seeing a difference between a "browser" and the "internet" etc).

HW Requirements:
Display 14 or 15 should not be completely poor, but most of the work is done on an external monitor
Graphics with Direct X 11 support or better, preferably with an upgrade possibility
Rather lighter construction (but "lighter" meant compared to the current 8740p)
Docking station (mouse + keyboard + 1 monitor + printer)
Good cooling
The longest possible lifespan
Duralibility/sturdiness at a business level (Probook and better)
It doesn't have to be a muscle machine, but win + email + office + NBL + browser at once should be handled without delay (ie i5 + 8GB RAM?). Precision or Zbook seem like an overkill to me
It doesn't have to be extra thin, preferably with easy access to the inside
I forgot to ask about the battery, but I don't think it's essential. 3 hours or so would be nice.

I would checked on some refurbished Elitebook (Probook?), Latitude (Vostro?), Or Thinkpad L/T. Would you have any tip on what to take? I also don't know if it makes sense to consider lower model lines like Probook and Vostro for the refurbishment - if they do get refurbished at all. And most of the lower business lines seem to have dropped a dock?
400 EUR is a perfectly fine price, 600 would work, I think it would be possible to make it to 800, but by the fact that there is no need for a strong computing power, it is probably unnecessary, unless those bucks multiply the lifetime.

Thanks.

Tama

Was man für eine festgelegte Preis haben kann, ist hier:
www.notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Laptops-under-1-000-Euros.139358.0.html

Hier geht es auch ohne Preisfestlegung:
www.notebookcheck.net/Search.8222.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview