News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 owners may be experiencing a fatal issue on their phones

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2020, 21:59:05

Previous topic - Next topic

James Varkey

:DMy Samsung Note 9, now almost 18 months used, now coming display and battery issues. Display coming yellow and green lines and heating too much..also battery drain very fast

dont buy it!! Up

Yes im samsung note 9 owner will be turning 2 yrs this dec. And suddenly it was shocking, after updating my phone a week ago it just turn green on display, please samsung company need to fix this problem,you selling to much expensive on phone, after paying too much money it turns out s***, atleast make a way to fix it, with free of charge.

Rod

One word: WOW WE
all cuteness aside,I was a Samsung fan until the curved glass. The case just would not help and after breaking 3 phones in a month that was enough to leave. This was around the time the note was exploding. Loved it prior to that. However if you love a note and think it is the best it is because you have not tried them all. Huawei by far stomps Samsung in the crapper for half the price...but oh they spy on us and Google doesn't so no more software updates for me. Hello Sony Experia 1ii. P.s no wonder everyone is going iPhone. No rounded glass to screw you into a new phone. Wake up Samsung, or you will be hanging out at the dollar store with Nokia playing cricket.

Ann C Balfour

I was one of the unlucky people who had to replace my note 9 outside the warranty. The phone just simply quit on me, And that was on a full charge. I to spend a $130 To get outside my contract even purchase another cell phone. I did eventually by a note 10 because I'm a sucker and love the note phones. Having said that, As much as I love and note phone, If I run into a problem with the 10, I will move over to an Apple phone, Which is something I said I would never do. Bottom line, Never say never.

Michelle Eaton

The note 9 is not worth the $1000 + dollars I paid for it ,I wish I had some if not all my money back. It has been a pain since day one.

Anay Patel

THE DISCOLORATION HAS A SIMPLE FIX LEAVE DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FROM THE PLAY STORE NAMED DEAD PIXEL EFFECT. OPEN THE APP BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. PUT YOUR PHONE ON CHARGING FOR FEW DAYS AND THE PROBLEM WILL GET SOLVED. I FACED THIS ISSUE AND THIS IS MY FIX. THE MORE YOU LET THE SPOT STAY LONGER THE TIME FOR THE FIX. ITS A FREE FIX. I DID THIS ALSO TEMPORARILY AVOID THE USAGE OF DARK MODE. IT AINT A BIG ISSUE NEW TECHNOLOGY ALWAYS HAS SMALL FLAWS IN THE BEGINNING.

Corey Frady

How how convenient the phones aren't working after 2 years? Sure is ironic how things are failing now after new models are about to come out? Strange how they were working just fine until the announcement of the new models? So funny how I'm able to predict the future now with all kinds of things? Amazing convenient and ironic? I don't believe in coincidences

Dyoung229

I have an SM-N960U1 fully unlocked have had the phone for a year and a half. Have the new update. Never experienced luthier issue, however I can take the note 8,9, and 10+ apart and fully rebuild in my sleep. The screen with bezel already attached and ready to go is only 165 dollars on repairpartsusa I unfortunately have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and a note 9. Why not own two turds not just one. But seriously this is bad for Samsung.

Crit84

For the price of their phones one would expect more. The last Samsung I bought was a note 10 + 5g and warranty or not, the phone has a visible fingerprint scanner in direct sunlight which is quite often... According to Samsung this is acceptable to sell to the public. Had I had a chance to use the phone in sunlight before purchase if have gone with a Google phone or something for a fraction of the price this thing cost.

William

Samsung PLEASE FIX these issues. We consumers pay to much for these Note 9 phones for you to ignore these concerns and some are loyal to your products. By you fixing these issues you show that you care about the people who purchase your products. After all there are other companies who listen to their consumers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview