News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazon has the Apple MacBook Pro 16 with Core i7, Radeon Pro, 16 GB RAM, and 512 GB SSD on sale right now for $2000 USD

Started by Redaktion, July 13, 2020, 17:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In a one-two punch to the Dell XPS 15 and 17 series, the MacBook Pro 16 is now the cheapest it's ever been with no strings attached. We don't see this deal lasting for very long.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazon-has-the-Apple-MacBook-Pro-16-with-Core-i7-Radeon-Pro-16-GB-RAM-and-512-GB-SSD-on-sale-right-now-for-2000-USD.481206.0.html

RSS

I wonder if the screen cable still can break if you open and close the lid too much, and if it break you still lose your data, other than that in hot areas like Arizona the red light inside the machine will pop up showing the service that liquid went inside, event it doesnt, so your warranty will void...
Why should i pay 2000 for that machine? its a bigger risk than buying an alienware laptop...

Charpy

It's on sale because it will be obsolete in 2  years.  Apple is switching to ARM and Intel-based Macs will turn into Apple's red-headed stepchild.

Andrew Beeber

Intel vs ARM? Considering how long they took to fix a stupid keyboard; I'll stick to the known and wait for ARM gen 2.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview