News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

8BitDo: Popular retro controller company releases Xbox-themed SN30 Pro controller and gaming clip for Microsoft Project xCloud

Started by Redaktion, July 07, 2020, 17:33:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

8BitDo has presented a new controller for Microsoft's upcoming Project xCloud gaming platform. The controller is based on the popular SN30 Pro and features fully customisable buttons. 8BitDo has announced a Mobile Gaming Clip for Xbox controllers too, which will come bundled with the controller and will be available to purchase separately.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/8BitDo-Popular-retro-controller-company-releases-Xbox-themed-SN30-Pro-controller-and-gaming-clip-for-Microsoft-Project-xCloud.480533.0.html

S.Yu

I once bought a controller from this company, the tactile feedback and latency were both subpar, and support was poor, iOS support was entirely removed after a firmware update, rendering the device useless as I only used it with my iPP in the first place.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview