News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ryzen 9 3900XT sample gets highest average bench result for an AMD processor tested on UserBenchmark...but it's still behind over 25 Intel chips including the Intel Core i3-10320!

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2020, 01:46:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Valantar

Quote from: Orlynow on June 25, 2020, 12:54:59
Anyone who can't tell that this article is criticizing the heck out of userbenchmark here is unable to read at a basic level. It's that simple.
Absolutely agree. I honestly cannot comprehend whatsoever how one might read this text and not see how it comprehensively criticizes the ranking system and the results presented. The same goes for calling it "sarcasm", though. There is no trace of sarcasm here, just a well written, clearly worded and matter-of-fact examination of the bias visible in these rankings.

Rocky2

Not only are many not able to properly understand this article but they and NoteBookCheck seem to be unable to understand UserBenchmark ratings. The Bench % score is a gaming rating. UserBenchmark claim is that most games show very little benefit after 6 cores/threads. Their memory latency score under normal is an important factor in their % Bench (Game) rating.  If you are interested in the performance in highly threaded workloads they give that information also. Bur their claim is most users seldom have much use for moar cores in excess of 4-6. This may not meet your requirements but for most it is likely the case. While I find their rating system somewhat opaque it is not as ridiculous as this article would have you believe. Chill a little.

nexxusty

Just making sure we all know that UserBenchmark is Intel biased and likely literally took a payout from Intel to change their numbers to favour Intel CPU's.

We all remember that, correct? Ok, good. Lol, UserBenchmark can kiss my a**.

frostybe3r

Are you for real? You're actually taking userbench seriously, please delete this entire 'review' you absolute joke.

Boban79

A have the 3900xt and i can say, its not the fastest single core but! I managed to set it on 1,15 volts by 4,2GHz all core OC. Single core in passmark is 3000points and thats more then enough for gaming. The CPU takes about 100Watt by 12 cores 24 threads!!! Runs max to 60celsius. Absolute winner. There is no intel CPU with these preferences..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview