News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 in Review: HP's 15.6-inch laptop combines gaming prowess and stamina

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2019, 20:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HP Pavilion Gaming 15 runs all current games smoothly and displays them on its matte 15.6-inch screen (FHD, IPS). The laptop is well-equipped: 16 GB of RAM (dual-channel mode), NVMe SSD, HDD. Surprisingly, the battery life is excellent.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-15-in-Review-HP-s-15-6-inch-laptop-combines-gaming-prowess-and-stamina.440441.0.html

Brant Dufty

Thanks for testing this laptop!! I wonder how the ryzen 5 with GTX 1050 does.
Think these are capable of running Photoshop or something similar?

Tischlord

I bought this laptop because I thought the battery would be good according to this review, but the battery doesn't seem to be as good as measured here... Maybe I can get good 5 hours of normal typing and some light browsing, but nowhere near 8:30. Are there any settings for the Ryzen 3750h I'm not aware of? Is there a way to get more battery life with Ryzen controller? I was expecting more of this configuration because of this review, and I'm now regretting buying it because it's not performing as it says here!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview