News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Poco F2 Pro: Xiaomi may have been misleading customers with its "flagship killer pricing"

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2020, 21:09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Makulund

Everyone slamming Xiaomi for common business practices, ok... Anyways if you want a true flagship killer great phone I would suggest the Realme X2 Pro 8GB 128GB varient, just check out the specs and with a gorilla glass 5 metal frame sandwich it's an awesome phone, let's not forget it's got a headphone jack, yay! 90 hz refresh rate, quad camera with a 64 mp main shooter, dual Dolby Atmos speakers, and a 50 watt super Vooc charger that yes comes in the box! Wich they say can charge your phone from 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes, and they weren't lying, it's some super fast charging! Plus much more to get excited about. I have this device and a One Plus 7 Pro and they're quite comparable. I switch phones every week and it's just a great phone. The Realme X2 Pro even somewhat distanced itself with it's new OS Realme One instead of going from color 06 to color 07. Wich I like. When I bought the phone around $460 USD for the 8GB 128GB varient some sites cheaper and some more expensive of course, it also has a 6GB 64GB varient at it's cheapest price point and a 12GB 256GB at it's most expensive at around $600 USD Wich still isn't too bad for what you're getting. No need to worry about software updates either. When I purchased it, it had Android 9 and was promised an update to Android 10 within a few months of buying, to my delighted surprise they came through and it's now running Android 10. They have promised at least two major updates at the least just like One Plus does so no need to worry about updates for awhile Wich extends the life of your phone and in turn saves you money for not having to upgrade to get the latest OS. Technically you should be good for at least three to four years. So if your looking for a great phone with great support I suggest the Realme X2 Pro. Check it out for yourself I doubt you'll  be disappointed. Realme is a subsidiary of Oppo, moving away from Oppo to be it's own company wich is cool. No I'm not sponsored by or affiliated with Realme lol it's honestly just a great phone, hopefully someone finds this info helpful if you're looking to upgrade or just try out a new company.

splus

Who cares? It's a crap phone with not good value for money even at 499 EUR. Xiaomi's MIUI skin is so bad that it makes S865 stutter! And cameras are second class, especially in low light.
It's just a nice spec sheet, but the phone is totally not worth it.

vmicho

Quote from: splus on June 04, 2020, 08:08:31
Who cares? It's a crap phone with not good value for money even at 499 EUR. Xiaomi's MIUI skin is so bad that it makes S865 stutter! And cameras are second class, especially in low light.
It's just a nice spec sheet, but the phone is totally not worth it.

Yeah. They have good HW for money. But their SW (MIUI) is actually best when you completely remove it, one of the worst in market. I have Mix, and it feels like a generation newer phone with double the RAM after installing LineageOS. It feels like the jokes about "downloading more RAM" are becoming true in some cases :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview