News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eluktronics RP-15 Laptop Review: The Ryzen 7 4800H Impresses Yet Again

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2020, 19:06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad AbdulHakim

Why it's ULTR-LOAD title!? it's avarage and 54 dis! There are plenty of gaming laptops that goes toword 60 dis like msi, dell and you didn't title it as ultra load! What is that mean!

sorryn

Quote from: Skyline on June 10, 2020, 18:14:00
Yes it was for the 2060 version! My main plan at first was going to be just gaming but granted I'll be doing coding soon and planned on possible using it for work as well! That's why I was leaning more towards the A15 for the price point and the power it had! The only
Thing that really worries me is the temperature of the machine while gaming. I would be ordering it with thermal paste which I feel would be just fine considering all reviews are just stock and that the paste helps significantly in my experience.

But then I have the RP-15 and the temps are all below 90 even on heavy work loads which seems incredible! So that's why I'm torn on which to go! Plus with the RP-17 being the same price I also thought if I was to get that bigger size that the thermals would be improved more due to more air flow being able to. But that battery only being 62w is killer

In Romania, where I'm from, it's a bit more difficult to get the Eluktronics laptop, so I bought the A15 with the 1160 Ti for about 950 EUR, and a replacement screen for 170 EUR. The new screen is the NV156FHM-N4K, which is almost the same with the one Eluktronics has, so in total it cost me 1120 EUR for the laptop with a much better screen. The downside is that you need to change the screen yourself, thereby voiding the warranty and it is also possible to damage the screen bezel or the screen itself.

10basetom

Quote from: Skyline on June 10, 2020, 18:14:00
Yes it was for the 2060 version! My main plan at first was going to be just gaming but granted I'll be doing coding soon and planned on possible using it for work as well! That's why I was leaning more towards the A15 for the price point and the power it had! The only
Thing that really worries me is the temperature of the machine while gaming. I would be ordering it with thermal paste which I feel would be just fine considering all reviews are just stock and that the paste helps significantly in my experience.

But then I have the RP-15 and the temps are all below 90 even on heavy work loads which seems incredible! So that's why I'm torn on which to go! Plus with the RP-17 being the same price I also thought if I was to get that bigger size that the thermals would be improved more due to more air flow being able to. But that battery only being 62w is killer

If you're getting the A15, make sure you select the display panel with  72% NTSC instead of 45% NTSC.

Pat S

For any Aussies that end up here.
This device is sold under "Infinity Gaming" as the O5-4R7R6-888.
I cannot post link due to being a new poster.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview