News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkBook 14 and ThinkBook 15 with up to an Intel Core i7-1065G7 are now shipping for US$1,000; AMD Ryzen 4000 Renoir versions of the ThinkBook 14s imminent

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2020, 20:54:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo ThinkBook 14 and ThinkBook 15 are now shipping with an Intel Core i7-1065G7 for US$1,000. Configurable with the Core i5-1035G1 too, both laptops come with up to 16 GB of RAM. Renoir versions of the ThinkBook 14s are due too, with up to a Ryzen 7 4800U available.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkBook-14-and-ThinkBook-15-with-up-to-an-Intel-Core-i7-1065G7-are-now-shipping-for-US-1-000-AMD-Ryzen-4000-Renoir-versions-of-the-ThinkBook-14s-imminent.465657.0.html

davids

opelit

Will be on "sale" in "normal" price.

But what most annoy me in these Ice Lake . The offers are always that the i5 comes with bullshit G1 graphic. Basically forcing you to get i7 which is far more expansive and doesn't give you so much more beside the GPU... which could also be on i5...

william blake

Quote from: opelit on May 15, 2020, 22:47:14
But what most annoy me in these Ice Lake . The offers are always that the i5 comes with bullshit G1 graphic. Basically forcing you to get i7 which is far more expansive and doesn't give you so much more beside the GPU... which could also be on i5...
20 usd worthy gpu vs 40 usd worthy gpu. huge deal.. for a 200 usd laptop.

WiredBrain

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't igpu/apu require dual channel RAM to function at its best? The Thinkbook S line only has one slot and none soldered RAM, not so?

The Scott

First Lenovo removes ThunderBolt 3 from AMD-based T-series notebooks.

Now Lenovo removes AMD APUs from (most of) the T-series notebooks.

How much is Intel paying you to not produce quality AMD-based notebooks?

The Scott

Quote from: The Scott on May 18, 2020, 19:16:22
First Lenovo removes ThunderBolt 3 from AMD-based T-series notebooks.

Now Lenovo removes AMD APUs from (most of) the T-series notebooks.

How much is Intel paying you to not produce quality AMD-based notebooks?

*You = Lenovo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview