News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Magicbook 14 Laptop Review: A better version of the MateBook D 14?

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2020, 01:22:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We really liked the Huawei MateBook D 14 with an AMD processor in our review, and Honor now offers the same device as MagicBook 14 for 50-100 Euros less. Is there a catch, or is the MagicBook 14 a recommendation?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Magicbook-14-Laptop-Review-A-better-version-of-the-MateBook-D-14.465671.0.html

william blake

josef

Everything is great, but why is there not a single Huawei or Honor laptop that has both Ryzen processor and a TOUCH SCREEN?
I'm typing this from the previous generation, D 14 with Ryzen 2500U and a touch screen. I want to upgrade it and I CANNOT. None of the new models support touch. WHY???

Elemkay

Actually, the 14 hours Wifi runtime of the Matebook is realistic. If you look at the runtime with maximum screen brightness they are very similar, only 45 minutes apart, but turn down the brightness to 150 nits and the Matebook screen is way more efficient. I further confirmed it by looking at the respective panel spec sheets.

tomh

Other reviews find a much lower brightness - wonder if maybe they are using different panels in some units?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview