News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 4800H in a Huawei laptop: Ryzen 4000 Honor MagicBook Pro could be in the works

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2020, 11:17:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It seems Huawei could be planning on refreshing its laptops with Ryzen 4000 mobile APUs. The impressive AMD Ryzen 7 4800H has been specifically mentioned in connection with the Chinese OEM, which is known for offering decent AMD-powered devices with its Honor MagicBook line. An Honor MagicBook Pro powered by the Ryzen 7 4800H would be an attractive prospect.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-4800H-in-a-Huawei-laptop-Ryzen-4000-Honor-MagicBook-Pro-could-be-in-the-works.464427.0.html

RinzImpulse

too bad, everyone will say that Huawei devices are data miner despite they're using Internet

Tov

So this generation Matebook will be more powerful than Macbook at only half the price, right?

Wodge

The only way that I'm getting one of these for work is if it doesn't have -any- proprietary Huawei software or chips

Tov

Quote from: Wodge on May 09, 2020, 17:57:43
The only way that I'm getting one of these for work is if it doesn't have -any- proprietary Huawei software or chips
If privacy is your priority, better go with these chinese laptops like Huawei or Thinkpad which camera can be closed instead of those US spy cam laptops, by the way you can clean install windows on your laptop.

william blake

QuoteA noted data-miner
nice to see a proper name. i saw "insider" msny times which is wrong i guess.
45w with igpu is a must needed segment. look at desktops. every second computer is like that.
laptops marketing segmentation is stupid.
oh you are a gamer? take this red lights and curved plastic, i know you are a teenager with a good taste!
oh, working? you like using some programs? dont worry buddy here we proudly present you a new quadro 999.99 only.
worst market ever in the hisory of all markets.
i digress..good job huawei

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview