News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dells XPS 17 9700 listing on Userbenchmark rekindles hope for a true productivity workhorse

Started by Redaktion, April 03, 2020, 05:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Recently, a Dell XPS 17 9700 listing surfaced on Userbenchmark indicating that Dell would finally bring back the 17-inch form factor to the XPS lineup. The XPS 17 9700 in this listing is indicated as being powered by the Core i7-10750H processor and 32 GB of RAM. While there's no discrete GPU mentioned, it is likely that the XPS 17 9700 will feature at least a GTX 1660 Ti or, if Dell is benevolent enough, an RTX 2060 Mobile option as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dells-XPS-17-9700-listing-on-Userbenchmark-rekindles-hope-for-a-true-productivity-workhorse.459766.0.html

Prien

OMG I can't hold myself
Zephyrus duo, zephyrus g14, xps17, mothership Gen 2,I really got lots of stuff to buy lol.

PaulM

Andrea.N

I'd been using an old XPS 17 and I really miss it a lot, despite the fact that it's old stuff compared to current tech. Yes, Dell should definitely bring this back to life!

Daniel Malka

NAMOR2020

I too have an XPS17 L702 3D, still but the screen backlight has issues. I treated myself on a G7 7790 and maxed it out' still I miss my trusy XPS. Looking forward to the new XPS17 this year. I new it is coming last year and would love to get my hands on a new one. My old one I use with external screen and gee is 6-7 years old?  So bring it Dell :)  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview