News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i9-10980HK and NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER sweep aside the competition in 3DMark

Started by Redaktion, April 19, 2020, 00:49:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Gianni Rosato

Spunjji

They really buried the lede on this one...

Laptop with latest refresh of Intel and Nvidia's high-end hardware loses benchmark to older laptops with the previous versions of that hardware.

Just goes to show that gaming laptop performance has become more about who has the better cooling solution than whether or not they have the "latest" (or even highest-end) hardware inside. I think Nvidia should impose tighter performance requirements on OEMs to be allowed to brand their kit with the best labels, because the current situation is getting absurd - especially with the "Max-Q" rip-off.

phila_delphia

Quote from: phila_delphia on April 19, 2020, 08:12:45
So... one get`s payed by notebookcheck for those kind of "articles" made (up) based on some twitter post?

Wow! I am going to apply for a job with you notebookcheck!

Best regards

phila

P.S.: Where is the source that shows that 2080 super is reserved for intel processors? Oh wait - inserting "seemingly" will justify any clickbait!

I just read this article -> https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-will-continue-to-dominate-the-premium-gaming-laptop-market-Frank-Azor-confirms-no-Ryzen-4000-and-RTX-2070-or-RTX-2080-laptops-anytime-soon.462278.0.html

So now I beg forgivenes for what I posted earlier. Seemingly the author did forsee what would come...

Best regards

phila

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview