News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung intros the 108 MP ISOCELL Bright HM1 image sensor

Started by Redaktion, February 13, 2020, 12:46:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's next-gen 108 MP ISOCELL image sensor can deliver brighter and more detailed still images and 24 fps 8K videos even in the most difficult lighting conditions. The list of technologies used by the Bright HM1 image sensor includes Nonacell, Smart-ISO, real-time HDR, and more.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-intros-the-108-MP-ISOCELL-Bright-HM1-image-sensor.453818.0.html

R2K2

"1/1.33 inches is not that impressive" - You cant be serious, right. It's the largest sensor used in mobile right now. Bigger sensor was used only in legendary Nokia Pureview 808 (2012) and Panasonic Lumix Smart Camera CM1(2014).

S.Yu

Nonacell and Tetracell on the same CMOS, then what's the CFA arrangement?

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: S.Yu on February 14, 2020, 11:20:24
Quote from: R2K2 on February 13, 2020, 19:24:00
"1/1.33 inches is not that impressive" - You cant be serious, right. It's the largest sensor used in mobile right now. Bigger sensor was used only in legendary Nokia Pureview 808 (2012) and Panasonic Lumix Smart Camera CM1(2014).
Considering the significantly higher amount of pixels compared to the 808 and CM1, it's not as impressive as it should have been. Anyway, I edited my article yesterday shortly after publishing it and only now I see your comment. You are right, it was a bit of an exageration on my side.
Quote from: S.Yu on February 14, 2020, 11:20:24
Honestly, I have no idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview