News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire V Nitro Black Edition VN7-792G-74Q4 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, November 24, 2015, 08:58:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo Bi

Hello,I was wondering about the future of gaming since I'm a gamer and I've searched online but couldn't find it,could I maybe switch the graphics card with the newer one or the processor or that I have more gb RAM and not only 8 or can I not do anything any of the above,thank you for your answers.
(I have this laptop but don't really understand electronics.)

OlegYch

Just for the sake of history.
This piece of machinery lasted for almost four years (which is better than some other laptops i've had fwiw).
Overheating continued and after two years one of the fans gave up, why would they make one fan magnetic bearing and the other sleeve bearing is beyond me.
Apart from persisting touchpad issues the keyboard stopped recognizing some keys.
Installing an M2 ssd made the laptop produce weird sounds via speaker (on windows and linux). Disassembling this is a nightmare btw.
Eventually it stopped charging so was working only on AC for a while until it stopped turning on at all.
Rest in bin.
Never going to buy Acer again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview