News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Office laptop HP 15s-fq1440ng in the test: hardware deceives - potential wasted

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2020, 17:56:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We tested the second HP 15s office laptop. After the 15s-fq1556ng was not really convincing (79 %), HP now relies on a stronger processor (Core i7-1065G7) with one of the best internal graphics solutions currently available. So will the pure performance of the office laptop become a selling point, or has HP even worked on other weaknesses? Our test clarifies.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Office-laptop-HP-15s-fq1440ng-in-the-test-hardware-deceives-potential-wasted.468649.0.html

BSF7772

HP need to make a standard for their laptops model names
they name their laptops models randomly, and there are a lot of configuration within the same model
it seem every country have a different model names, so it's very hard to find reviews or to compare it to other laptops

i see this bad naming only in HP laptops, other OEM name their laptop a lot better than HP

it's really a big problem and i think many people avoid HP for this problem

doa379

This is like they are so rushed to push the product out that they don't know what they are pushing out. Every year it's not like they are early to the party as it is.

Thomas Buch

You are so right - Here tjey call the model 15S-fq000 - There is no such model at HP.com - - I (and you) rest my case

elenagen

HP does have more screws under the rubber feet.  Then the bottom comes off quite easily.

The complaint about the port positions makes no sense.  Who has their mouse near the back edge of a laptop?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview