News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG is yet to finish rolling out Android 9.0 Pie to the LG G6

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2020, 18:23:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been almost two years since LG opened a Software Upgrade Center to speed up the release of software upgrades. However, the South Korean company has still yet to finish bringing the LG G6 onto Android 9.0 Pie, with some people rightfully questioning whether their handset will forever remain stuck on Android Oreo, instead.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-is-yet-to-finish-rolling-out-Android-9-0-Pie-to-the-LG-G6.450158.0.html

pinoteres

H870DS from Taiwanese distribution got Pie a while ago, but it was a botched job.
Devices initially did not receive OTA update notification, but when it got connected to official LG Bridge pc app the update was possible.
The problem is it always ended up with failure requiring factory reset.
Then phone was doing sequence of OTA updates to go back to Oreo, but all the data was lost.

Rohan Kumar

Yesterday I updated my LG G6, It downloaded about 2.4 GB data, and after update it looks classy nice by applying some other kind of Icon from smart world, IT MISSES WIFI HOTSPOT option from the main menu and I cant turn on the Hotspot featire as there is  no option in that.
This is H870DS INDIAN VERSION. please someone tell LG to provide software update as I cant on hotspot

captfbgnet

Have Sprint's LGG6 for nearly 3 years. It is 'stuck' on o/s 8.0 with February 1 2019 security patch. What a travesty!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview