News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Mi A2 finally receives the Android 10 update

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2020, 21:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey Shewan

I've had ten os update on my mi a2 and everything is working better .the sharpness has improved on screen.even though it's last update for os this is more than enough for the next year then I'll upgrade

Heineken

;)
Dont buy xiaomi phones. Even flagship of xiaomi is a budget calculator with color display

AUDREY MOTTISHAW

I recently received Android 10 (can't be sure what date).

Since 28th March I have only twice been able to connect to the internet in my home and that was just for seconds, therefore G4 is being used all the time and using my data.   I am on Pay as you Go and normally pay £10 every 4 months.  I paid £10 on the 28th March and now need to pay another £10.

I need a lot of help as I am  84 and self-isolating and don't know much about mobile phones.

I noticed it did say IP Address unavailable.  Do all phones say this or could this be the reason I am not connecting to the internet?  My phone is set to automatically connect to the internet and I can see with the progress bar that is appears to be searching.

Would a reboot help and if so what information would I lose?
I would be grateful for any help.

My Model No:  M1804D2SG

Ricci Rox

Quote from: AUDREY MOTTISHAW on April 02, 2020, 08:13:04
I recently received Android 10 (can't be sure what date).

Since 28th March I have only twice been able to connect to the internet in my home and that was just for seconds, therefore G4 is being used all the time and using my data.   I am on Pay as you Go and normally pay £10 every 4 months.  I paid £10 on the 28th March and now need to pay another £10.

I need a lot of help as I am  84 and self-isolating and don't know much about mobile phones.

I noticed it did say IP Address unavailable.  Do all phones say this or could this be the reason I am not connecting to the internet?  My phone is set to automatically connect to the internet and I can see with the progress bar that is appears to be searching.

Would a reboot help and if so what information would I lose?
I would be grateful for any help.

My Model No:  M1804D2SG

Hello there, Audrey. Try rebooting your phone, you won't lose any information.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview