News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD may soon release Ryzen 9 4900H and Ryzen 7 4800H APUs with 8 cores

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2019, 00:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel may find AMD's mobile offerings problematic in the coming year. Chinese forum users have stated that the Taiwanese chip manufacturer will soon debut the Ryzen 9 4900H and Ryzen 7 4800H, both of which are eight-core, 16-thread APUs. The rumors also claim the APUs will directly challenge the Intel Core i9-9880H.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-may-soon-release-Ryzen-9-4900H-and-Ryzen-7-4800H-APUs-with-8-cores.448218.0.html

undervolter0x0309

Should cool team blue's prices!!!
intel has gone far too long unchecked by competition.

Customer wins! And monopolies are almost never beneficial for customers or innovation.

Hafg383fhska

I am more interested in what they can deliver at the 5-7W (fanless) and 15W TDPs.

Supposedly, they will have an 8 core, 8 thread Ryzen 7 4700U at 15W.

xpclient

Alex_777

Ryzen 7 must get 6 cores, 8cores are just for Ryzen9. However we don't know which TDP get them, maybe we ca suppose 45TDP, but in reality i'm not interested now in APU based on Zen2 with Vega. I will wait for Zen5 with 8c/32t Navi14 with RDNA3 (PCI-E 5.0/DDR5X that can use up to 8GB) in all using just 75W that can compare to GTX980. LOL

Razer sharp blade V7

Konstantinos

Terry

Dzmitry

Would be wonderful, just please please don't offer this 45W only in fat gaming laptops! I want to see portable 14-16 inch business solutions that are capable of gaming.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview