News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The fading light of the do-it-all business laptop

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2019, 22:19:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Razer sharp blade V8

Probably a decision dictated by Quanta's, Wistron's et al offerings. Not sure it's the evil masterminds in a U.S. office screwing with enthuasiast Jack (average Joe rarely cares).

KoG

Great article. Good to know I'm not alone with the struggle.
And the worst thing, when I am searching for a laptop with LAN port, most of the hits does not have RJ45 just the manufacturer gives an adapter for type-C. (same with HDMI)
This situation drives me crazy.

Owner of a ASUS BU201LA
I wish I could buy the same laptop with newer cpu, and with hdmi (it has display port, and of course ASUS stated in the specs it has HDMI)

Sandra856

Quote from: ymcst on December 02, 2019, 11:50:23Imagine that you are buying a rainjacket. They tell you "look it is much lighter!" And you look at it, yeah indeed it is lighter because it doesnt have a hoody.

This is exactly what laptop/smartphone producers are doing for last 4-5 years.

Worst part is that majority of the consumers are fine with it, because they DONT use this items for their functionality but to brag with them.

This is the legacy of apple marketing, they turned tech devices from gadgets to bragging toys.
Thank You and also check the website codex.us.com

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview