News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Dripp Dropps are the "most affordable" truly wireless earphones with Qualcomm tech on Indiegogo

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2019, 22:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dripp Audio is a new company that has put its interestingly-named true-wireless earbuds on Indiegogo. The "Dropps" are described as the cheapest products in their category to have Qualcomm aptX and cVc noise-cancelling tech. They also have Bluetooth 5.0 and IP5X ingress protection, and start at US$39.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Dripp-Dropps-are-the-most-affordable-truly-wireless-earphones-with-Qualcomm-tech-on-Indiegogo.443270.0.html

Adam_F

Tronsmark Spunky Beats - about $27 during regular sales on Tronsmart Aliexpress store. Not sure how good they are (waiting on delivery), but also Qualcomm/Aptx/BT5, so these aren't the cheapest. Other Tronsmart products have given me good service so I'm optimistic.

xpclient

Should have aptX Adaptive/Low Latency codec, then I'm ready to pay a higher price too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview