News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Blackview BV9100 Review - Huge smartphone with 13,000 mAh battery

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2019, 11:54:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the BV9100, Blackview has a smartphone in its portfolio that wants to score with its durability and a large rechargeable battery. You can read in our test whether this succeeds.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Blackview-BV9100-Review-Huge-smartphone-with-13-000-mAh-battery.447083.0.html

toven

lneam

into this review we can read "single-band GNSS: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, IRNSS, SBAS"
single = L1
IRNSS = L5
this is a big mistake. None smartphone into the world can support IRNSS for today. Into the future we will see.
Some users confused when they see into SBAS, satellites from gagan system (L1)  and the mark them as irnss satellites (L5)

Marco67

Very bad customer support from BlackView.. Just read what owners write in their bbs/forum
bbs.blackview.hk/index.php

So read and sign here ;-)
www.change.org/p/david-xu-ceo-blackview-smartphone-supporto-clienti-e-promesse-customer-support-and-promises

Tony Smith

Problem with Blackview phones you never get any security updates for Android, and no customer support it best to avoid buying anything from this company

Andy S

This review is spot-on. Everybody must check here before buying their phone/devices. I'm still waiting for 'Security Updates' for my BV9100 which came with the 'August 5 2019 Patch'. I'm not asking for an OS update to Android-10 here. C'mon Blackview. It's an affordable phone but still, how hard would it be to keep them up-to-date.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview