News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Development of PlayStation 5 games "progressing smoothly" as two more rumored titles are leaked

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2019, 09:11:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony's Chief Financial Officer, Hiroki Totoki, has been revealing tidbits of information about the company's PlayStation 5 console. The executive mentioned that software development by Sony's partners was "progressing smoothly" and that the PS5's scheduled release will "strengthen the platform". Two more titles have joined the list of rumored games connected to the next-generation console.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Development-of-PlayStation-5-games-progressing-smoothly-as-two-more-rumored-titles-are-leaked.440630.0.html

fdsofldmos

Why it wouldn't go smoothly? Same X86 CPU, same vendor GPU, not a big effort to move games from PS4 -> PS5.

Fred28056

Quote from: fdsofldmos on October 31, 2019, 11:15:00
Why it wouldn't go smoothly? Same X86 CPU, same vendor GPU, not a big effort to move games from PS4 -> PS5.
I'm not sure if its confirmed, but I remember reading that PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS4 games especially since they have been demoing its power with Spiderman for PS4, so no reason Apex shouldn't work at launch.  I'm guessing this is just referring to a PS5 patch for the game to make use of the improved hardware.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview