News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oh So Slow: Google Pixel 4 XL shown to be a laggy mess

Started by Redaktion, October 27, 2019, 21:14:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan Sanchez

My Pixel 4XL is awesome. It's super fast and responsive. The battery life is actually pretty surprising. I got 6 hours screen on time. All this slandering for no reason. I don't get the complaints with battery life either, yes it's small. But the Pixel 2 had smaller battery sizes and no one seemed to complain. The Pixel 4 is a better phone than these articles make it seem

AT71

I have the Pixel 4XL and have not experienced anything like this so far. Its very fast and I've had no issues with anything lagging in the camera department, battery life etc.

Wraggieone

Click bait indeed!

The issue regarding Artem's devise are clearly unique to Artem. Perhaps something to do with the backup of old apps and data or simply an app with dirty code installed (Common knowledge btw, always start fresh with a new device). This phone has had such a hard time since release, people just love to focus on the negative and articles like this just perpetuate said trend. The usual spec off bullsh*t is quite frankly ridiculous and incredibly short sighted, even the mighty MKBHD gets lost in the spec off madness. This is hands down the best android experience money can buy you right now. For example, the Galaxy s10+ is a pretty effing amazing right?....Pixel 4xl is way beyond it in terms of speed and everyday user experience, so why so much disdain for the Pixel 4xl?

There's a lot of sheep out there basically. Sad times.

Grimble Gromble

Lol how much do you think apple and Samsung pays for these reviews. Every single pixel release cycle these articles come out.

EH

This article is complete BS and obviously sponsored.  My 4XL has been amazing so far.  Outperforms any other phone I've tried.  Fast, responsive, and awesome features.  I'm sick of seeing crap like this article!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview