News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Google Pixel 4 still feels like an overly elaborate joke

Started by Redaktion, October 20, 2019, 15:30:07

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackSmart

Google really needs to go back to it's high-value-per-dollar roots (i.e. the days when it sold Nexus phones).

As a prime example:  I purchased the Pixel 3 about a year ago, when it's price temporarily dropped to $399 for Project Fi customers.  For that price, it's an awesome phone and I've been completely happy.  Yeah, longer battery life would be icing on the case, but the size, speed, and always-captures-a-good-photo camera make it worthwhile tradeoff.  That said, would I have paid $799 for it?  No way! 

If google sold these at $599 MSRP and included a 'normal' sized battery, reviews of this phone would be completely different.  It's not rocket science.  Either offer a phone that competes *on all levels* with other flagships or  lower the price to make it a good value.  Plus, everybody appreciates good battery life!  Even budget phones are offering great battery life these days, so what's your excuse Google?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview