News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Laptop / Notebook for studying

Started by Baskar, October 23, 2019, 11:32:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Baskar

Hello everyone,,
there in one month my studies starts I'm still looking for a suitable laptop.
I have absolutely no idea about technology: / That's why it's pretty hard for me to choose one that is not a bad buy.

My wishes:
- the laptop / notebook should easily survive the 5 years of study, I have no money in the middle of studying again to buy one.
- robust, because I want to carry it around with me every day.
- long battery life:> 3 hours
- quiet fan, lowest possible heat development
- I'm an occasional gamer, so I would like to play something from time to time, but definitely do not need a gaming notebook. If things like Call of Duty, Worms, Bioshock, Sims, etc. would run on it would be chic, but not a must.
- I would like to be able to work with it outside too
- it should not be really heavy, but 2.5 kg are okay on the back
- easy to use even without a mouse, as high-quality keyboard as possible
- it should be fast
- as long as possible
- SD- Card slot
- at least 3 USB ports
- color does not matter at all, should not be scanned quickly
- Price: up to 700 €. If it is now 720 €, it is not tragic.

I have even looked at what technical equipment would be good for my wishes:
- Size: 13-15 inches
- screen resolution: that is indeed dependent on the size. Many also advise to Full HD, others think it only pulls battery and makes reading difficult. Your opinion?
- Matt display with the highest possible brightness (from 180cd / m² ??) and the highest possible contrast. I want to work outside as well as edit photos from time to time.
- 8GB RAM
- large hard drive (??), possibly external or SSD card
- processor: i5 or i7 (which probably produce heat properly and I do not know if this is really necessary.)
- Graphics card: I have no plan
- CPU: despite Reschersche I have no precise ideas
- Size of graphics card memory ??

Would be nice if you could tell me if I've ever chosen the technically correct prerequisites for my wishes / ideas, or whether I should pay attention or if I am completely wrong.

Cool it would be synonymous if you could make me a few direct suggestions. My father swears by Dell, a buddy of mine on Medion. What do you think of both brands?

Many thanks for your help!:)
https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/

Papyrus

Quote from: Baskar on October 23, 2019, 11:32:40
Hello everyone,,
there in one month my studies starts I'm still looking for a suitable laptop.
www.notebookcheck.net/The-Best-Notebooks-for-Teenagers-and-University-Students.125653.0.html

If things like Call of Duty, Worms, Bioshock, Sims, etc. would run on it would be chic,
- Grafikkarte: Ich habe keinen Plan
www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphics-Cards.13849.0.html

- Matt display with the highest possible brightness (from 180cd / m² ??) and the highest possible contrast. I want to work outside as well as edit photos from time to time.
≥ 350cd/m²

Joker
www.notebookcheck.net/Search.8222.0.html

Netgearrouterlogin

Netgear Router Login is kind of service that given by Netgear company. This company is USA's top class IT company which provides kind of solutions for Networking industry. If your need is related to routers and modems. So you can use netgear advance routers for your business. Netgear Extender Setup .

sushant1

I just got the Acer Spin 5. I recommend trying that. It runs a i5-8250U which is pretty standard for this generation of smaller laptops. The 2in1 capability is great for taking notes and it comes with a pen! Also, it's great bang for its buck

where am i192.168.8.1192.168.100.1

GordonnotRamsay

I think Acer laptops can do its work for you. Well based on experience. It is not that expensive also.

techNik

I can really recommend the surface laptops for students. They are very light and the pen is a perfect gadget for taking notes in the lectures and working with texts or documents. The surface go is especially practical for the ones who have to carry around a lot of stuff. It is like a tablet, so it's small and very light and for that it fits in every bag. You also get a student discount for buying the surface products.  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview