News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro have landed in Europe

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2019, 00:33:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Launched first in Malaysia, the Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro have now arrived in Europe, albeit with limited coverage. The retailer promises to deliver 128 GB and 256 GB SKUs of both devices within a week, although it remains unclear whether these are official EU models or import models.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Huawei-Mate-30-and-Mate-30-Pro-have-landed-in-Europe.438738.0.html

Parker Downs

I live in the US and my mate 30 pro is currently in transit heading my way. Im really not sure what my approach will be when it arrives. If i can tweak it enough to make it functional for work, then i will get it connected and drop my verizon service and sell my galaxy note 8. Its a project i dont necessarily need, but intrigued enough to put some time into it, starting with the attempt to live google free

Sumaiya wanjiku

Hey am sumaiya from kenya and really eager to get the mate 30 though its not yet arrived am selling my P30 pro for the mate 30 regardless of it not having  the google apps im good with it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview