News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple Music upgrades to a dark theme and Chromecast support

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2019, 20:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Music is a rather unique Apple app in that it is cross-platform (or, in other words, has an Android version). Its latest updates also make it compatible with Google's Chromecast. It has also acquired a dark mode, presumably to align with iOS' new system-wide option.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-Music-upgrades-to-a-dark-theme-and-Chromecast-support.435506.0.html

Antony N

I like that you guys are covering dark-mode updates from vendors.  My question is - when is notebookcheck going to get a dark-mode?  Kinda senseless to have a dark-framed browser with a white-themed web-page haha

kyler walter

=I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me this hacker who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to [email protected] or you can text him too +1 7174543841

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview