News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

We've tested 15 gaming laptops with GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q graphics thus far and the Razer Blade Pro 17 is the fastest

Started by Redaktion, September 20, 2019, 08:29:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

On the bottom end of the spectrum is the Gigabyte Aero 15-Y9 which offers approximately 20 to 30 percent slower performance than the Razer despite carrying the same GPU by name. Power consumption, however, is also highest on the Razer system.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/We-ve-tested-15-gaming-laptops-with-GeForce-RTX-2080-Max-Q-graphics-thus-far-and-the-Razer-Blade-Pro-17-is-the-fastest.435064.0.html

toven

Don't buy theses RTX max-q, better buy normal RTX for example GE75 2080 is cheaper, lighter(2.6kg) and more powerful.

johnq

I don't think who buys a "MAX-Q" device cares about it being the "fastest". I'd be way more interested in what device is the more efficient (the quietest, the less prone to heating issues, etc)

Chan MJ

They guys compared Razer 17 pro (17 inch) with Alienware m15 R2 (15 inch) and not with Alienware m17 R2 (17 inch) 9th gen. No wonder Razer 17 pro came up on top. Atleast try to make your reviews look Unbiased. We know you get paid by Razer for such stupid reviews to fool customers.

S.Yu

At least Blade 17's regressed battery, larger chassis and limited panel selection enables a notable performance improvement over the 15.

John Doe

@Chan MJ: Keep your idiotic conspiracies to yourself. If you've checked, you would have found out they didn't get to review the AW m17 R2 yet, only the m15 r2.

Sublime Surfer

@chan mj lmao why are you so triggered and paranoid over unbiased, in-depth hardware reviews? If you want the m17 r2 compared so badly why don't you buy one and send it in for a review?

xpclient

That's nice but I think only those laptops with physical touchpad buttons should be contenders or compared separately or given special points. Razer laptops have clickpads.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview