News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD strikes back: Ryzen 5 3500U in the ThinkPad E495 much faster than the Core i5-8265U in the ThinkPad E490

Started by Redaktion, June 12, 2019, 23:27:25

Previous topic - Next topic

lliamander

Seriously though, when is the final review going to be in?  I was going to wait for the review before I bought it, but I'm glad I didn't wait and miss the Black Friday in July sale - that was the cheapest I've seen laptop listed in it's short history on the market.  Anecdotally, I haven't had any issues with WiFi or input devices.  I've had some limited issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones in the audio jack (nothing to serious yet) but otherwise a excellent purchase.

unnilennium

th final review of this e495 will never show, because it's too good to be out, and intel models are always better, and their review is always in time to back to school period. i've an e495, academic purchase, and it has al the good stuff.. good battery, good power, the only problem is that i cannot replace the nvme ssd because screw is too thigt and does not go off... but i can live vith it, and another 2,5 ssd disk on it. for the price, i absolutely recommend it, over t series that is to expensive, and over all intel models that are overpriced.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview