News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple offers an in-depth look at the A13 Bionic GPU's Metal Engine enhancements

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2019, 09:47:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Following the launch of the latest iPhones at its September 2019 event, Apple has detailed some of the improvements to Metal Engine on the A13 Bionic and how developers can implement them in their apps. These improvements result in a faster overall GPU performance with reduced power consumption.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-offers-an-in-depth-look-at-the-A13-Bionic-GPU-s-Metal-Engine-enhancements.434691.0.html

S.Yu

I've been looking all over but wasn't able to find the numbers that justify the "x2.9 increase in performance" claim mentioned under the photo. Apple never lost its lead but x2.9 is insane.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: S.Yu on September 14, 2019, 16:05:58
I've been looking all over but wasn't able to find the numbers that justify the "x2.9 increase in performance" claim mentioned under the photo. Apple never lost its lead but x2.9 is insane.

Did you check the video in the source link?

S.Yu

Quote from: Vaidyanathan on September 15, 2019, 08:39:09
Quote from: S.Yu on September 14, 2019, 16:05:58

Did you check the video in the source link?
I see.........alright, I rarely ever check source links.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview