News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Raspberry Pi gets a new official website for all hardware and software related topics

Started by Redaktion, October 06, 2021, 23:43:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Instead of covering every aspect of the popular single-board computer on one singular website, the Raspberry Pi now has two separate websites that cover hardware, software and the educational activities of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Raspberry-Pi-gets-a-new-official-website-for-all-hardware-and-software-related-topics.570005.0.html

8&8

Pi5–> [email protected]
          A58–>1.5Ghz
GPU—>Mali G55
RAM —> 8GB LPDDR4X @4266Mhz
SD speed —> Up to 300Mbps

Ok now is a decent SBC

(28nm is ok to be cheaper than cheaper)
96$ for Pi4 is absurd When you can find at 60$ on eBay

ElApe

What is it people don't get about the Raspberry Pi? It's a charitable organization set up to build affordable single board computers to encourage kids to get into computing. Be it as developer's, sysadmins or whatever. It's not there for you middle class twats to sneer down your noses at. For the price break/performance they have achieved it is an incredible machine.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: 8&8 on October 06, 2021, 23:50:02
Pi5–> [email protected]
          A58–>1.5Ghz
GPU—>Mali G55
RAM —> 8GB LPDDR4X @4266Mhz
SD speed —> Up to 300Mbps

They will probably use 28nm. There's not going to be A78 on 28nm. They will probably have 4x A75 only. Cortex-A58 doesn't exist.

As long as they use Broadcom, it will probably have VideoCore, not Mali.

The current SD speed is fine, and you can use an SSD if you need more speed.

8&8

No problem, I can live normally because I'm not "prima ballerina".

In the real life exist relationship between man and woman. And I want have experience about that.

Meanwhile you can remember all hardware names!

Lord has created man and woman, not man&hardware

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview