News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple introduces new custom engraving options for AirPods, AirPods Pro

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2020, 11:28:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has launched a new free engraving service for its AirPods and AirPods Pro wireless earphones. Customers can choose from a limited range of emojis or use the alphabet to create their own name, for example.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-introduces-new-custom-engraving-options-for-AirPods-AirPods-Pro.449098.0.html

smthclever

I'm pretty sure that the engraving part isn't anything new. It's only that now you can use emojis. So a big part of this article is quite misleading.

Duncan Babbage

The AirPods Pro I ordered that I received in the first week of December 2019 were custom engraved—this option has been available since the AirPods Pro launched and was already available on the AirPods before that. And note I am in New Zealand—not one of the listed countries. Lots to correct in this article.

The emoji option in engraving is relatively new though I'm pretty sure I saw that option at the point of the AirPods Pro being launched... rather than it being new in January 2020.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview