News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 15 GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q Review: Same Laptop, But Faster

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2020, 22:38:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Not much has changed over last year's Blade 15 from a design perspective, but the new 10th gen 8-core Core i7-10875H will offer noticeable raw performance gains over the older 9th gen 6-core Core i7-9750H. The jump from the older GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q to the latest GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, however, will be much smaller.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-15-GeForce-RTX-2070-Super-Max-Q-Review-Same-Laptop-But-Faster.485084.0.html

Spunjji

Big WTF moment when your graphs say that the RTX 2080 Max-Q variant is between 3% faster and 5% slower than this one, but your conclusion says this:

"Upgrading from the GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q configuration to the GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q configuration will bring roughly 15 percent more performance"

Why would you say that when we can see it's not true? I'm genuinely pissed off by that little spot of gaslighting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview