Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: Power Overwhelming: Dell XPS 15 7590 Core i9 and GeForce GTX 1650 OLED Laptop Review  (Gelesen 828 mal)

william blake

• Office NB
Yeah, I think the % rating system here is broken, if you want to know whether to buy the laptop or not read the whole review and know what you're looking for in terms of performance/noise/temperatures.  They're good reviews, but the rating system is broken and not a reliable means to decide on whether the laptop is worthy of purchase.
haha i just said something similar in a dell-ryzen thread. nice to see a colleague.

Valentijn

• Gast
Please change your rating system...
90% for a laptop that gets insanely hot and that still suffers from the same issues as back in 2015-2016...
The keyboard is spongy, the laptop gets hot and underperforms relative to other laptops, due to sourcing you could get a sluggish SSD, there are many reviews about huge FPS drops during gaming due to the thermally limited chassis, the speakers are still at the bottom of the laptop, huge power draw during sleep mode, only the core i9 gets decent heat pipes - which is just plain stupid as the core i7 needs it too,...

Russell

• Gast
Can anybody recommend a good laptop with i7 8th gen, 16GB RAM, 4GB VRAM, fast SSD, excellent display for graphics.

william blake

• Office NB
Can anybody recommend a good laptop with i7 8th gen, 16GB RAM, 4GB VRAM, fast SSD, excellent display for graphics.
without price range this request has no answer.

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska